The Athletics Statistics Page
This page contains links to World Wide Web pages
and other information concerning the statistics of the sport of Athletics (also known, in the
United States, as Track and Field).
Please send comments to: Jed Brickner
- My very own World Records for Lanes
- E-Mail Directory of Athletics Statisticians and Interesting Others
- List of Athletics Publications
- Athletics Photographs
- The T-and-F List
- Other Athletics Statistics Links
- Athletics Home Page from Petri Niininen. This is a terriffic page with world records, links to national records of many countries and other very useful links.
- Mika Perkiömäki's Home Page. All-time World Lists, Men and Women, with editorial annotations. Interesting.
- Track and Field Links from Kevin Scannell. All time men's 800m list (1:45.00/ 1:46.0);Track photographs and other good links.
- NOS TeleText page 608/609 (in Dutch) Wire service reports.
- Cross Country Statistical Analysis. Statistical rankings of college track programs and much more from Patrick Hoffman. An original and creative set of pages.
- P.J. Morse presents 1995 United States performer year-list (via Track and Field News) and unofficial NCAA qualifiers.
- Greater Boston Track Club. A wonderfully comprehensive list of running related resources on the Web including races, track clubs, collegiate programs and other helpful links.
- 1995 Athletics World Championships in Goteborg. Official Home Page.
- 1996 Olympic Games. Official Home Page
- The 1995 World University Games in Fukuoka. Official Home Page.
- Rotterdam Atletik home page from Peter S.
- Athletics Australia Home Page A very nice collection of records, rankings, results and other Australian athletics information.
- UK Athletics Home Page A spectacular page from Sean Bolton, containing UK and International news, middle and long distance results, statistics, interviews, etc. and with a very nice interface. Wonderful. Unfortunately, updates ceased as of September 1, 1995.
Back to Jed Brickner's Home Page.