Some things to know:
- Check-in will be on Sunday from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at the Garden Apartments. The first session will start at 3:30 that day.
The first meal will be Sunday dinner.
- The last meal will be lunch on Friday,
followed by the participant's concert at 1:00 PM
- For those who bring a computer and a network cable, rooms have Internet access for no additional charge.
You may also use the computers at the University Library during operating hours.
- A private lesson or two can usually be arranged with a coach for an extra
- If you are planning to come late or leave early, please let David know ASAP
- Some of the large ensemble repertoire for the evening
readings will be announced in advance
What to bring:
- Important! All linens - blankets, pillows and towels. We may be
able to provide them for an extra charge -- check back with us as the date
- A light for reading your music, if you have one. An extra room/reading light can make
your room more comfortable as well.
- Music stand
- Rock stops for the cellists
- Swim suit for the beach (don't forget sun screen and hats!)
- Extra ensemble music you might like to read through with pick-up groups
Check back here for updated information.