Bowling Engineers Part 2
Larry G. Nelson Sr.

On Friday May 18, 2001 the IEEE Worcester County Section will host Bowling Engineers in Webster Mass starting at 6:30 PM. A cash bar is available. Dinner starts at 7:00. We will start our evening with a Buffet Dinner at the Lic's Restaurant just off exit 1 of Rt 395. The meal will consist of the following:

Roast Beef
Baked Haddock
Roast Turkey (all white meat)
Baked Potatoes
Rigatoni
Tossed Salad with Fat Free Italian dressing
Corn
and Ice Cream Sundae for dessert
Coffee, Decaf and tea.

I have been assured no one will leave hungry.

After dinner we will move into the attached bowling alley to bowl two strings of candlepin bowling with shoe rental included.

The cost for this evening of fun and food is $10.00 per person. For those who wish to bowl more than two strings, arrangements have been made to have some lanes available for a nominal fee.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible so I can inform them of a count. Please make checks payable to Worcester County Section IEEE. This is open to IEEE members, friends, and family. All are welcome but we do need an accurate count by May 7. While I prefer to be contacted by email you can call me at 508-943-1075.

Directions: From Worcester go west on I-290 to I-395 South in Auburn. Get off exit 1 on I-395 in Webster (if you enter CT you missed it) Turn right at end of ramp on Rt. 193N / Thompson Road, Go thru traffic light, Lics's / Mohegan Bowling will be 1/2 mile on right, just past Police / Fire Station.

Enter the banquet facility from the rear of the building.

Larry G. Nelson Sr.
mailto:L.Nelson@ieee.org
http://www.ultranet.com/~nr