Incredible TV Offer - RayzRealm
(c) RayzRealm February 2004, all rights reserved
Incredible TV Offer
Remember life before the turn of the century? the 60's? The protests? The outrage? The questioning of misplaced authority? Times have changed, but you can still relive the music of an earlier era right in your own home, over and over again.
Apocalyptic Monkey Productions in conjunction with Armageddon Music and Video presents, "Songs for the New American Century", a hand picked musical anthology that was not afraid to ask the tough questions. These are not low quality, Third World pirated copies or a cheap terrorist imitation, but all the full length singles, performed by the original artists, back when people confronted a corrupt system in song.
Order now, and you'll receive Volume 1 on 5 giant CD's or cassette tapes, attractively enclosed in a sturdy depleted uranium storage case suitable for gift giving. Your first volume will contain such memorable songs as...
- Blowing in the Wind - Peter Paul and Mary
- Eve of Destruction - Barry Maguire
- Masters of War - Barry Maguire
- Feel Like I'm Fixin to Die Rag - Country Joe and The Fish
- The End - The Doors
- For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
- Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Ohio - Crosby Stills Nash and Young
- Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
- Dogs of War - Pink Floyd
- Money - Pink Floyd
- The Wall - Pink Floyd
- Hell is For Children - Pat Benetar
- Pink Houses - John Cougar Mellencamp
- Winter In America - Gil Scott Heron
- Rock the Casbah - The Clash
- Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
- Two Tribes - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- Who Are the Brain Police - Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention
- Trouble Coming Every Day - Frank Zappa and The Mothers Of Invention
- The Ostrich - Steppenwolf
- The End of Innocense - Don Henley
- Red Skies - The Fixx
- Stand or Fall - The Fixx
- 1999 - Prince
- Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Flotd
- I'd Love to Change the World - Ten Years After
- Broken English - Maryann Faithful
- Merry Minuet - Kingston Trio
- Love and Money - Bronski Beat
- Going Up in Smoke - Eddie Kendricks
- For the Love of Money - O'Jays
- Ain't Necessarilly So - Bronski Beat
- Inner City Blues - Marvin Gaye
- Shout - Tears For Fears
- Suppose They Give a War - West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band
- God's Song (that's why I love mankind) - Randy Newman
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan
- It's All Right Ma - Bob Dylan
- Where Have All the Flowers Gone - Peter Paul and Mary
- Mercy Mercy Me - Marvin Gaye
- Sympathy For the Devil - Rolling Stones
- Imagine - John Lennon
- Unmarked Helicopters - Soul Coughing
- Sons and Daughters - Neville Brothers
- On The Outside - Sheryl Crow
- 21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
- I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson
- Nature's Way - Spirit
- Supernature - Cerrone
- Turn Turn Turn - The Byrds
- Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel
- War, What Is It Good For - Edwin Star
- There's Only So Much Oil in the Ground - Tower of Power
If you bought these records individually in stores (provided all copies had not been confiscated), you could pay $100, $150 or even $200 or more, but for this limited time, all 54 full length, unedited songs are yours for the low price of $49.95, plus $12 shipping and handling charge to help cover the cost of shipping and handling the depleted uranium gift box.
But wait, there's more! If you act now, and call the toll free number on your screen, we'll throw in an added bonus, full unadulterated copies of the United States "Bill of Rights" and "Constitution" on high quality parchment, suitable for framing.
That's not all, call today and you'll also receive 6 radiation dosimeter badges and 6, yes 6 home anthrax testing kits, enough for you and your entire family, free of charge!
There's still more! if you call our toll free number today, we'll also throw in a home debugging kit free with a detailed instruction manual on how to detect phone taps, hidden microphones, transmitters and Internet tracking software in your home.
Each month until November of 2004, you will be sent a new volume of "Songs For The New American Cenury". Enjoy it on us for 30 days free, if you are not completed delighted, or have been incarcerated, send the collection back for a cheerful "unconditional" refund, but keep the copies of the Bill of Rights, Constitution and Debugging kit as our free gift to you.
This anthology is not available in stores, but only through this limited time TV offer. Act now while supplies last. This offer may never be repeated again, especially after November of 2004, so act now and call the toll free number on your screen. Operators are standing by to take your call (unless we get raided by federal officials).
This offer not available in Washington D.C. or Bible Belt states. If you order by credit card, you may find yourself added to one or more government watch lists. Apocalyptic Monkey Productions relieves itself of any responsibility for arrest, detention, interrogation and/or conviction of any individuals who have taken advantage of this offer and paid by credit card. Sorry no C.O.D.'s.