• Who Is AntiCoulter?
Writing On Coulter
• Evil Or Just Stupid?
• Couric, Coulter, Context
• The Misunderstood Liberal
• With Friends Like These...
• Coulter Gets Fired
• Donahue Interview
• Gene Lyons Sums Her Up
• Coulter fascist?
• Old Larry King transcript
Lies, And Coulter Columns
Wilding Part 3
Wilding Part 2
Hot Air on Iraq
We hate them
• 9/18: Arabs in a
• 9/11: Adolf
• 9/04: Murder for
• 8/28: Battered Republicans
• 8/21: Gay Marines
• 8/14: Make Liberals...Rare
• 8/07: Nuclear Annihilation
• 7/31: Working families
• 7/24: About Money
• 7/17: Call her Mrs.
• 7/10: More slander
Concept, v 1.0
• Coulter vs. Mr. T
• How To Write A Column
• Her Fans Speak Out…
• Coulter Quotes
• Things We Like About Ann
• Contact AntiC
• Contribute To AntiC
• Pro-Coulter Links
- This Salon.com article is a nice parody of the Coulter worldview.
I've been alerted by readers (thanks David K. and Steve M.) to a small paper called the Buffalo Beast which has a list of the 50 Most Loathsome People in America. Guess who's number 1? Check the list out, their takes are, well, all over the place. I was particularly pleased with Thomas Friedman's place at number 32. (Although I wonder why they couldn't make room for Tucker Carlson, that bow-tied unctuous boob.)
- Another one brought to my attention by No More Mr. Nice Blog. Andrew Sullivan, noted testosterone injected patriot blogger, essentially suggests in this entry that Maureen Dowd and Ann Coulter are twins on left and right. No More Mr. Nice Blog offers a good essay in response and rebuttal.
- A clever quiz put together by No More Mr. Nice Blog: Can you tell the difference between David Duke and Ann Coulter.
- An interesting piece from the Libertarian Party newsletter. The article describes Coulter's dilettantish attempt to get the Libertarians to back her, their very reasonable (it sounds to me) refusal to do so. (thanks to Clint M. on this one)
- A letter from the editor of the Centre Times telling Coulter she's fired.
- A Tom Tomorrow cartoon which captures the essence of this site.
- Here's an essay on Coulter by Eric Alterman of The Nation. I read the essay when it first came and hesitated to post it because it focussed a bit too much on her appearance, in my opinion, but I think it's worth a read.
- A counterspin
interview with Coulter, brought to my attention by John B.
- A Booknotes
transcript of an Ann Coulter interview can be found here.
- The WeeklyLowDown
people, who are clearly more dedicated than I, have
a page where they calculate the number of times Coulter uses the
word "Liberal" or variations on the same. It's a fun arithmetical peek
into Coulter's main obsession.
Danziger cartoon on Coulter.
- The Chicago Sun-Times has two good articles by Richard Roepper
on Slander, pointing out a number of errors not already covered
elsewhere (to my knowledge). Part
One and Part
Two. (thanks to jervill)
- This Spinsanity
article analyzes Coulter's language and logic (or lack of same).
Very worth reading.
- Ann Coulter is a Bitch.
The site title is a trifle crude but the content is actually fairly
cool-headed and rational. Worth a look.
- CoulterWatch. Another
Anti Coulter site. Fancier graphics than I will ever have.
Salon.com article on Coulter, labeling her as one of the "Conservative
Fembots." It overemphasizes her appearance but worth a read. (And it
does provide lines like "Getting mad at Coulter is exactly the reaction
she sets out to provoke. Debating her on her "ideas" does about as much
good as kicking a retarded puppy. She has no ideas and she's not a thinker.")
Anyone Take This Woman Seriously? (part 1) and (part
2). From the Democratic Underground.
Wisdom of Ann Coulter. Quotes from before Sept 11, listed in Washington
- An AntiWar.com article
on Coulter's firing from National Review Online. Some interesting
- Tapped (the American Prospect
people) checked up on one of Coulter's claims in Slander and
found it to
be quite false. Bravo.
- Salon.com has a piece on
this and other errors in Slander. Or you can read it on the
- Scoobie Davis' blog had this interview
with Ann Coulter. (the ads, obviously, are not from AntiC)
- Media Transparency has a
whole section on Ann Coulter. Links, articles, pictures, and good
background material on where her funding has come from.
- Coulter gets fired, again in
this letter from the Penn State CentreDaily newspaper.
- A nice critical piece by Gene Lyons of
the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette .
- Here's a
silly Washington Post piece on the Coulter age controversy.
I don't think it matters much, although it is a trifle fun to see a
woman who claims to loathe liberal lies busy lying about her age (if
you want to skip the piece, she claims to be 38 but all the evidence,
including voter registration records, show her to be 40).
- A link to Dr. Limerick who
has a site taking apart Slander, footnote by footnote.
General progressive links
- The Nation. The left-wingers
- The Smirking Chimp. Current
political news and commentary, but with attitude.
- GWBush.com. Even more attitude,
if that's possible. Also bumper stickers.
- This Modern World.
Dan Perkins' blog and cartoon archive. The blog is far ranging and interesting.
The cartoons are wicked funny.
- The Democratic Underground,
which published some of the articles listed above. Coulter has made
their Top Ten Conservative Idiots list a few times. True, they practice
the same kind of ad hominem invective that we accuse Coulter of, but
they make no pretense at being anything other than a guerilla satire
site. And they can be pretty funny.
- Bartcop.com. Lots of good links,
angry articles, gonzo style.
- Liberal Oasis - Very well
organized starting place for a plethora of liberal (and just plain useful)
- The Daily Howler - Has been
posting some good material on Coulter mania.
Kane - humor and lefty propaganda, including Dubya's
Dayly Diary, a faux Bush diary that is better than the real thing.
Carl Skutsch. All rights reserved.
All opinions expressed herein are those of the author unless otherwise
(and it goes without saying that they make more sense
than Coulter's opinions.)
graphics & design by pixelforge