National Capital Area Square Dance Leaders Association
Dance Leadership since 1951
(from our Constitution)
"The Corporation is organized and will be operated for pleasure and
recreation through the fostering of good fellowship and cooperative relations
among square dance leaders and the encouragement of more uniform, enjoyable and
wholesome square dancing in the National Capital Area."
To fulfill these objectives the Association shall:
1. Provide means for members to exchange dances and teaching methods.
2. Suggest standards and improvements in calls and their execution.
3. Foster good fellowship and cooperative relations between the callers.
4. Coordinate programs, jamborees, and other activities.
5. Disseminate information on music, books, camps, public address systems, and regional and national activities.
6. Sponsor callers' institutes.